Class of 1966 Holds 50th Reunion

Check out some other articles you might like!

MSJ competes in track-and-field Special Olympics By Staff Writer Shreya Sridhar MSJ sent three teams to compete in the Track and Field installment of the Special Olympics, held at James Logan High...
MSJ History Club succeeds at National History Day ... By Staff Writers Julia Park & Shray Vaidya  Nine individuals and teams from MSJ History Club competed in the National History Day (NHD) St...
MSJ Team Outperforms All Competitors, Wins Big in ... By Staff Writer Shreya Sridhar For the first time in the Conrad Spirit of Innovation Challenge’s 7-year history, a team of MSJ students won the mos...

8 Comments on "Class of 1966 Holds 50th Reunion"

1. Mary Ann Pyzer- Hammond | October 13, 2016 at 9:50 am | Reply

It was a beautiful day to be back on Mission campus. Sharing old memories and reliving those events while walking thru the halls and enjoying lunch beneath the bell tower.
    Thank you to Jonathan for taking the time to hear our stories and sharing aspects of the current student culture . It’s good to see and hear Warrior Spirit is alive and in good hands.

2. Richard Gilkey | October 13, 2016 at 2:15 pm | Reply

Fun day, we had a wonderful time even though I was class of 67. It was great to see Tina Scott, not only a past student/cheer leader, but also a neighbor of mine for many years. Names rang bells, but it was a long time ago when we walked past each other on campus. Thank you Mary for extending the invitation.

3. Maureen McCabe Addiego | October 13, 2016 at 2:52 pm | Reply

As The Smoke Signal’s first editor, I was delighted to come across the article on Facebook and to see just how much the school newspaper has evolved. As part of the first graduating class, I recently attended the 50th reunion and my brother and many friends attended the 50th reunion of the Class of ’66. I certainly remember those long Friday afternoons getting ready “to put the next edition to bed” and eagerly awaited the day the finished newspapers arrived on campus. Great memories. Keep up the great work!

4. Michele Steadman | October 13, 2016 at 10:22 pm | Reply

A lot of hard work and energy went into the two day event! The committee did such a great job of finding people and bringing us together on various levels. I have such happy memories of people and times. I sure hope we get together again soon. I didn’t have enough time to talk with everyone and see how you all are doing. It was fun to actually walk on campus and see what is the same and some good changes. I hope the current students remember to stop and smell the roses. Have some fun along the way.
    Love you guys, MSJ class of ’66!

5. Linda Galli-Oneto | October 14, 2016 at 1:12 pm | Reply

I was so glad the 1966 reunion was two days because after fifty years you have a lot of catching up to do. I would ask that if anyone knows of an alum that did not get found for the reunion please have them contact one of us on the committee so we can have current info next. Great Fun Linda Galli-Oneto

6. It was so nice to see everyone!

7. Hey warriors, great seeing ya’ll after so many years. Had a wonderful time . The committee put together a memory for all of us to hold dear to our hearts. Good job.

8. Natalie Mills Cole | October 23, 2016 at 7:05 am | Reply

It was great fun having Bob’s Burgers and reminiscing around the lunch tables. Great job Mary Ann Pyzer Hammond.
    It is also fun to talk with the current students. We learned a lot about how some things have changed and some things never change.